Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Too much fun

Saturday I had to use bodily force and the threat of late fees to remove my lovely bride from the clutches of the Ditch Witch trencher/scoop loader. We used it to dig the trench for the underground electric feeder to the house--all 50 feet of it. Then, since we had about two and a half hours left on the four hour rental we hooked up the scoop/loader to the front and moved some dirt. When I say "we" I really mean Linnea. I got to move two small scoops before she pouted so much that I was worried about running over her lower lip with the mico-Bobcat. When the clock reached a time limit that even Jack Bauer would flinch at, I had to knock her over the head (almost) to get her off of it so I could wash the clay off and get it back. The good news is that I made it back without late fees--the bad news is that I now know what Linnea wants for Mother's Day.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: